Commissions earned - Amazon Affiliate
- Delve into the intriguing world of Sherlock Holmes in 221b Baker Street and experience thrilling murder mystery scenarios that will test your detective skills to the limit.
- Whether you're a seasoned detective or a beginner, 221b Baker Street is a family friendly adventure.
- Follow the clues carefully to crack the case for an unforgettable gaming experience.
- With 75 cases in the base game, you’ll have hours of entertainment. Each case presents a new challenge, guaranteeing that no two games are ever the same.
- Suitable for 2-6 players, ages 10+, with game play lasting 60 minutes.
model number: 5012269003291
Part Number: GIB_BAKER
Details: Product Description 221B Baker Street Game Safety Warning For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from naked flame or direct heat sources. Manufacturer's Description 221B Baker Street is the London address of the world's most celebrated fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes, and his dedicated companion, Dr. Watson. In this detective game you start at 221B and travel through the streets and alleys of London picking up clues and attempting to solve the most intriguing cases Holmes and Watson have ever faced. Each player assumes the role of Holmes and matches wits with the other players to determine who possesses the most skilful powers of deduction. Join Sherlock Holmes to solve seventy five intriguing cases and each case is represented by a card that features a crime told in story form, a selection of probable suspects and a list of locations involved in that crime. Clues are hidden throughout London, one in each of fourteen locations. Players must collect clues from each location, noting them down on their checklists as they attempt to find the answers to the questions listed on the case card. Naturally, the crime scene will often contain vital clues, and a prudent detective always checks with the neighbours. Still, you can learn something vital almost anywhere in town. The first player to figure out the correct answers to a particular mystery or crime, return to 221B and announce the solution, is the winner. For 2-6 players age 10+. Game takes 60-90 minutes to play. 75 case cards, Rules/Clues/Solutions booklet, Solution checklist pad, 1 die, game board, 6 playing pieces, 6 Scotland Yard cards, 6 Skeleton Key cards
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 3.1 inches