Commissions earned - Amazon Affiliate
Brand: Cryptic Killers
Ages: 14 years and up
- BEST COLD CASE FILE GAME AVAILABLE- On July 4, 1927, Astrid Pelham fell from the top floor balcony of the luxurious Merivale Manor, impaling her body on a statue below. The cause of her death remains a mystery, shrouded in whispers of murder, suicide, and even supernatural intervention. Armed with new evidence, it’s your job to piece it all together and work out who it was that killed the victim.
- 30 PIECES OF PHYSICAL EVIDENCE - Inside the case file, you'll find police reports, suspect photos, witness statements, a manor guide and more.
- SEARCH THROUGH AN ONLINE INBOX - In addition to the physical evidence supplied inside of the case files, you'll need to access an online inbox to prove the prime suspect innocent or guilty - but it's not easy...you'll need to be a smart investigator to gain access to the online portal!
- A GREAT NIGHT IN - With approximately 3 hours of game play (depending on your skill level) and a difficulty rating of 4/5 this "whodunnit" style thriller will provide a fun night in for all who choose to participate. If you can't crack the case without a secret clue, hints and answers are available online.
- MADE FOR INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, GROUPS & PARTIES - Murder mystery lovers and CSI fans will love this challenging brain teaser. It's perfect for teens or adults looking for a fun night in at home - whether you're looking for an interactive "couples night" experience, an immersive family games night, or a fun dinner party with friends.
model number: Murder at Merivale Manor
Part Number: Murder at Merivale Manor
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 10.9 x 0.5 inches